Welcome! My name is Caroline and I am the owner and photographer behind CG3. I am a photographer specializing in High School Seniors which means I put all of my time and energy into one form of photography. Schooled in Design, I took photography classes and when the pace was too slow for me , I taught myself. I was basically shooting everything and I mean everything, which was exhausting. I began photographing seniors and I had an “Ah Ha!” moment, and I just knew this was what I loved. It’s an amazing feeling when your client’s confidence and self esteem sky rocket from a single photo.
- My favorite things in life are my husband Alex, me son Adriel, my daughter Gabby and my yellow Labrador Max.
- I love to be comfy! I can’t live without my leggings, boots, long cardigans and Toms. You will never find me in 6” heels. Ouch!
- My dream car is a vintage Volkswagon Beetle in yellow.
- I love 80’s anything! Music, movies…. Any John Hughes movie.
- I love coffee and scratch my head when I meet non-coffee drinkers.
- I love my hometown, Buffalo New York. Born and raised! I love TRUE Buffalo wings from the Anchor Bar and Duffs. I love Loganberry, Chicken Finger Subs from John’s and most of all, my family and friends who are still there and waiting with open arms when I come back for a visit.